“Are you looking to work on your acting techniques?”
Direction and support with making exciting acting choices and observation by your fellow actors
Directors Sian Bowles-Bevan and Paul Nicholas are running a month of Acting Scene Workshops on Zoom starting Feb 16th.
We welcome everyone to come and have some fun working on great duo scenes that Sian and Paul will select for you before the session.
This a FREE workshop and all are welcome, whether you are a BROS member or you want to find out what BROS THEATRE COMPANY is all about.
Booking closes 24hrs before each session
– 12 spaces available each session – 6 different scenes will be worked on —
-You will be sent a Zoom Link and your script via PDF 24hrs before
DURING THE SESSION
– Paul or Sian will have a chat about how the session will work.
– You will be put into breakout rooms with your acting partners for 20/30mins.
– Paul or Sian will come into each breakout room and give some advice on the scene and give you some help on making choices.
– We all come back together and show what we have worked on
– We will invite participants to give constructive and supportive feedback
– There will be an option to further develop the scene in your breakout sessions
This workshop is as much about observation as a practical session; you can learn a lot by watching one another. You can ask questions and take risks: in fact we encourage it.
FEB 16th – FILM AND TV SCRIPTS with Paul
FEB 23rd – MUSICAL AND PLAY SCRIPTS with Sian MAR 2nd – FILM AND TV SCRIPTS with Paul
MAR 9th – MUSICAL AND PLAY SCRIPTS with Sian
Please use THIS LINK to book your self in!