Notice is given that the 2019 Annual General Meeting of BROS Theatre Company will be held from 9pm on Tuesday 19th November 2019 st St Michael’s Hall, Elm Bank Gardens, Barnes, London SW13.
You are invited to arrive at St.Michaels at 8.45pm for tea and cake, before official proceedings start at 9pm. The Trustees and Committee are looking forward to seeing you there! All Vice Presidents and Members are invited to attend.
Members are reminded that, under the Rules of the Company, nominations for the Officers and Committee should be given in writing to the Secretary. Nominees must be proposed and seconded by either full Members or Vice Presidents of the Company. Nomination forms are available from email@example.com.
All nominations must be received by the Chair before the start of the meeting on 19th November. Members are reminded that the positions of President, Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary (as officers of the Company) are elected annually. In addition a Deputy Chair (if elected) and up to 6 other members for the Committee are also elected.
Minutes of the 2018 AGM will be available on 19th November at the AGM. If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like to receive them in advance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, copies of the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2019 will be available at the AGM or on request from email@example.com.
Formal Business for Annual General Meeting
1. Welcome from the President and apologies for absence
2. Approval of Minutes of 2018 Annual General Meeting
3. Report from the Treasurer for financial year ended 31st July 2019
4. To consider and approve said Report and Financial Statements
5. Report from Chair
6. Election of Officers: President, Chair, Treasurer, Secretary
7. Election of Deputy Chair and members of Committee
8. Question and answer session for members to newly appointed Officers and Members of the Committee.