Tuesday 16th November 2021, 8pm
At St Michael’s Hall, Elm Bank Gardens, Barnes, London SW13.
Join us for the BROS Theatre Company’s AGM!
After 18 months apart, we finally have the chance to meet in person! At the meeting we will recap the last year and elect the new committee and Vice Presidents of the society. And, just as importantly, we will head to the White Hart afterwards!
Nominations for the Officers and Committee should be given in writing to the Secretary. Nominees must be proposed and seconded by either full Members or Vice Presidents of the Company. Nomination forms are available from email@example.com.
All nominations must be received by the Chair before the start of the meeting on 16th November. The positions of President, Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary (as officers of the Company) are elected annually. In addition, a Deputy Chair (if elected) and up to 6 other members for the Committee are also elected.
Minutes and Financial Statements
Minutes of the 2020 AGM will be available on 16th November at the AGM. If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like to receive them in advance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, copies of the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2021 will be available at the AGM or on request from email@example.com.
Formal Business for Annual General Meeting
1. Welcome from the President and apologies for absence
2. Approval of Minutes of 2020 Annual General Meeting
3. Report from the Treasurer for financial year ended 31st July 2021
4. To consider and approve said Report and Financial Statements
5. Report from Chair
6. Election of Officers
7. Election of Deputy Chair and members of Committee
8. Election of Vice President
9. Question and answer session for members to newly appointed Officers and Members of the Committee.