At the meeting we will recap the last year and elect the new committee and Vice Presidents of the society. And, just as importantly, we will head to the White Hart afterwards!
Nominations for the Officers and Committee should be given in writing to the Secretary. Nominees must be proposed and seconded by either full Members or Vice Presidents of the Company. Nomination forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
All nominations must be received by the Chair before the start of the meeting on 10th November. The positions of President, Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary (as officers of the Company) are elected annually. In addition, a Deputy Chair (if elected) and up to 6 other members for the Committee are also elected.
Minutes and Financial Statements
Minutes of the 2021 AGM will be available on 10th November at the AGM. If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like to receive them in advance, please contact email@example.com
Likewise, copies of the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2022 will be available at the AGM or on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal Business for Annual General Meeting
- Welcome from the President and apologies for absence.
- Approval of Minutes of 2021 Annual General Meeting
- Report from the Treasurer for financial year ended 31st July 2022.
- To consider and approve said Report and Financial Statements.
- Report from Chair.
- Election of Officers
- Election of Deputy Chair and members of Committee.
- Election of Vice President.
- Question and answer session for members to newly appointed Officers and Members of the Committee.