Notice is given that the Officers and Management Committee of BROS Theatre Company have agreed to hold the 2018 Annual General Meeting from 9pm on Tuesday 11th September 2018 at St Michael’s Hall, Elm Bank Gardens, Barnes, London SW13. All Vice Presidents and Members are invited to attend.
Members are reminded that, under the Rules of the Company, nominations for the Officers and Committee should be given in writing to the Secretary. All nominations must be received by the Secretary either by post or before the start of the meeting on 11th September, and nominees must be proposed and seconded by either full Members of Vice Presidents of the Company. Nomination forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Members are reminded that the positions of President, Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary (as officers of the Company) are elected annually. In addition a Deputy Chair (if elected) and up to 6 other members for the Committee are elected annually.
Minutes of the 2017 AGM will be available on 11 September at the AGM. If you are unable to attend the meeting but would like to receive them in advance, please contact email@example.com
Likewise, copies of the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2018 will be available at the AGM or on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The policies and membership documents to be noted at the meeting are available in the members section of the website www.brostheatrecompany.org
Formal Business for Annual General Meeting
1. Welcome from the President and apologies for absence
2. Approval of Minutes of 2017 Annual General Meeting
3. Report from the Treasurer for financial year ended 31st July 2018
4. To consider and approve the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st July 2018
5. Appointment of independent examiner for examination of Financial Statements 2018/2019
6. Report from Chairman
Data Protection and applied policies for members and company activities
Code of Conduct for Productions
BROS Child Protection Procedures
7. Election of Officers
8. Election of Deputy Chair and members of Committee
6 members of Management Committee (without portfolio)
9. Final report from Chair and question and answer session for members to newly appointed Officers and Members of the Committee
BROS Theatre Company: Reg Charity No: 269985
4 Carmalt Gardens, Hersham, KT12 5HH